Project Dubova Dolororum aims to save the abandoned ruins of the Mediaeval Church in Dubova. The church is set in the beautiful landscape near Orava Castle and its history reaches back to the first half of the 14th century. The story of its declination started when a new church was built in 1886. In 1998 a group of local history enthusiasts decided to save the ruins of the old church and since then they have managed to clean and secure a significant part of the ruins. This was possible thanks to significant help by volunteers attending popular summer church camps. In addition to the opportunity to spend two weeks in beautiful nature settings, participants learn a lot about church history, traditional building methods and meet like-minded people caring about preserving Slovak Heritage.